
mario and tabari, the soul alive crew from umass amherst,
come through to talk knowledge bout the world of technology
the mp3:

and playlist:
tito block
Drake- Brand New
Kris Jin- The Movement
tabari block
Stevie Wonder- All I Do
mario block
Andy Lee - Timing
Hieroglyphics - Oakland Blackouts
tito block
Drake- Best I Ever Had
Enur & Natasha- Calabria
tabari block
Earth, Wind & Fire- Cant Hide Love
harold melvin blue notes, bad luck
mario block
Audiogrooves - Spiceride
Plastic little - Crambodia
tito block
Kanye West- Coldest Winter(Max Justus Remix)
Lady Sovereign- So Human
tito extra
Drake- Unstoppable ft Lil Wayne (Chopped & Screwed)
Drake- Brand New
Kris Jin- The Movement
tabari block
Stevie Wonder- All I Do
mario block
Andy Lee - Timing
Hieroglyphics - Oakland Blackouts
tito block
Drake- Best I Ever Had
Enur & Natasha- Calabria
tabari block
Earth, Wind & Fire- Cant Hide Love
harold melvin blue notes, bad luck
mario block
Audiogrooves - Spiceride
Plastic little - Crambodia
tito block
Kanye West- Coldest Winter(Max Justus Remix)
Lady Sovereign- So Human
tito extra
Drake- Unstoppable ft Lil Wayne (Chopped & Screwed)









