4/2/10




















a better then expected show...come chill out with us :)

mp3 linky:

playlist:

tito block
Norah Jones - Young Blood
Das Racist - Coochie Dip City

talib block
Timbaland - Apologize (ft. OneRepublic)
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

tito block
GreeneMacheene - Good Morning Poptartz ft Engaj
Richard X - Just Friends ft Annie

talib block
Wu-Tang Clan - Ain't Nothin' to F**k Wit
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong

tito block
Illiam Savant - Me Myself
Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dying

talib block
Third Eye Blind - I Want You
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

tito block
Lloyd - Certified
Sia - Buttons (CSS Remix)

talib block
The Cranberries - Linger

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat